hi peeps...
skipped for some days didn't blog...
my blogging everyday plan had FAILED!!!
hahaha....nothing much to talk about...
a tiring day...but had a very full dinner..
hurstville Japanese shop.and it was free!!
thanks God.^^

one more thing before i 'hand' off to go for my presentation and report that i need to pass up on monday...(2 more days)
me and my housemates and cousins and also sister....were talking y are we so skinny...
i mean y i am so skinny...
i am wondering too...cause i ate a lot and not diet-ing anymore....
not controlling at all!!
my cousin said maybe i am sad or stress...too much thinking??
maybe??
and i just didn't realize??
i don't know..
don wanna get fat too...^^

hope everything will be fine....
God Bless me....
and wish me luck on my presentation and future!!
night guys.

Comments (0)