yellow...wassup new york!!
hahaha...woke up LATE today...
suppose to start working at 8a.m. and i wake up at 8.25 a.m.
wake up changed pee brush my teeth and ZOOM!!!straight to work...
while on the way to work...was wondering "y there's no one called"
cause normally someone will give me a morning call if i am late...
when i reach my work place...there's someone starting my shift and my boss actually tell me i started at 10a.m.....was relief and half awake condition...i start working at 9 a.m.
work was super quiet...every second is like years!!was torturing...

after work...my work mate bought a VOKDA cause it was on sales...we end up drinking after work..
1st drink : pineapple juice + vodka...= not really good
2nd drink : vodka + V = nice!!
just got 2 drink..i think it was a bit strong so feeling like floating in the air while i walk..hahaha..
after the 2 drink i just realize my school is over.
*shake head* what happen to me...!!

was gonna go gym after the drink...
but my friends were pulling me...
LUKE LUKE LUKE...DONT GO!!
so had a slice of pizza in chirntis...an Italian restaurant...
was good....*thumbs up*
after everything then i go gym...it's already 815p.m.
meet my sister in the gym and i start my abs exercise.....
after 5minutes my sister told me she's going home...
don feel like walking home alone..so....
we go home together!!^^
and my sister cooked dinner for me..^^
AWWW...what a good sister...and she actually clean it up for me as well...^^
my work is only book some flight ticket for me and my sister.
browsing and listening to some songs...^^

actually while i am drinking, i was text-ing with drum friend.
was about to ask his free time for our next drum practice.
he is like keep on giving me an unconfirmed answer and make me a bit fed up.
and he sounds like our teacher is focusing on me and i got all the practical while he always got the theory only.
i think i was drunk...and i am contradicting myself.but did i?i don even know what i said.
anyway..i do feel bad for him cause i do got the practical all the time cause i've been rooster to performed.
that's y...><

one more thing to say today....hahaha...
my friends was sharing about his break up with his gf.
the things he said is like making me to remind of my ex gf too...
while he said "the small little things that she do, how she cares, the way she talk to me..things like that makes me remind of her"
hmm..........................
but my break up is different with his...they end up hate each other but i didn't...
but i am just wondering..
the one that dump and the one being dump got the same feeling?
from what they think...the one that dump still will be sad..but they will forget faster...
cause they were kinda of 'prepared'.....
but i did not totally agree..^^

suddenlly feels like i am writing too much...am i??
maybe...idk...
anyway...good night readers!!
GB.

Comments (0)