hellow peeps!!
cold,cloudy,moist and rainy day!!
but...it was totally opposite from my day today!!
like i said before..i got a new job in the museum..

and this is my 1st day to work!!
i see my 'people in charge'
his name is Matt Lee...(banci)
Lee as he got an Asian background.(obviously his daddy is Asians)
he is good..he brings me around to know what the museum looks like..
so it's quite fun..
i went to the warship called the DESTROYER
and the submarines too...COOL EYY!!
he is very nice BUT...
he wants we(the staff) to speak 100% correct English.
so if there's some wrong pronunciation, or grammar,
he will correct it on the spot!
that's a good thing so i can improve my English.

and there another workers.
his name is Knut. (banci too)
very hard to pronounce?(for Asian people)
it goes this way...CUR...NERT!!!
very nice guy as well...
a little chubby with some Turkish accent.
teaches me a lot too and his favorite phrase is...
" don worry, everyone make mistakes, me did it, Cathy (one of the worker) did it, Matt did it"
hahaha...he says like every time he teaches me something.

another guys i meet is Ervin. he is in the tickets sections.
Matt and Knut said he is a weird guy...
i dont know cause i am still New...

AND AND AND AND....the good part is here...
i got a good pay there...
and that's include 3 breaks.
morning coffee(11 a.m.)
Lunch (around 1)
afternoon tea ( 3p.m.)
and they are paid!!whooohoooo!!!!

hope i can work in this job for a longer time cause if i am in some wall and tile course..
those that can let me stay here and got PR,
i cant take this job ..T.T
that's a very sad thing .

anyway...i had a good day.
imy.night peeps.
sweet dreams..^^
GBU

Comments (0)