back to my home town!!
it was raining...
very small though...
meet some 2 friends in the flight!!hahaha...
the world is so small...
one is my primary classmate!
didnt see each other for like 8 years!!
she sitting in front of me...
taking picture of herself the whole journey...||
another is one of my friend's ex-girlfriend.

and then..i meet my parents after 1hour and 5 minutes flight....
a white hair man,folded arms,standing by the gate waiting...
that's my dad...and i notice he got a new pairs of glasses!!
very nice!!it's from my da shao!!
my mom was waiting in the car as it was raining...
very skinny....and old....with her NEW curly hair...
typically an old lady style...><
she said she just did it and cost her 300++
and i told her...it is not good at all(it doesn't fit me)!!
in a good way of course...
am i too rude in a good way....??
but i just being honest!!

almost forgot...my granma is with my parents too....
a little bit forgetful women....
asking who is my sister...
but in the end, she does remember who is she ...
we had supper with my parents
then i meet up with some friends and my dad's shop too..
then here i am....writing blog after my nice and cool shower....

*another day....no blog...i thought we promised....:(imy*

it's kinda late now...
got to go bed as tomorrow i need to help out in my dad's shop!!!
night guys....
GBU...
sweet dreams...

Comments (1)

On August 28, 2011 at 4:16 AM , LUKE said...

hahaha..i said the previous' hair style is better!!