today is a GREAT day..cause it's my 1st time playing drum in the church!!
everyone is like saying...OH! Luke..u played VERY GOOD!!
MAEN LAGI YA NEXT TIME!!
GOOD JOB!!
hahahaha...but u know...it's just so so...cause i missed a lot of things..and a lot of mistake!!
there's a huge space for me to improve.^^
after that!!something greater happened!!!
i got a TB practice with like half of the Brigades.
everyone is like looking at me...
it's kind of pressure but when they were clappin' hands it feels like...FAMILY!!
those cheering was very good!!very supportive!!THANKS GUYS!!
but 2 things make me feel uncomfortable.
he is still looks unhappy as i got another drum lesson.
the look in his eyes makes me feels bad.
the look in her eyes too.haha...that dont know how to describe look.
makes me remind about the past!hahaha..
anyway.....
one more GREAT thing is i went ngafe with my zoo buddies!!!
discussing things!!!hope this happen all the time!!hahaha...it make us know more thing from each other!!whooohooo!!!!
and after everything....i end up missed my bus and reach home about 12.30 a.m. T.T
anyway...that's what happen today!!it was a busy and tiring day!!
night guys...GB!!

Comments (0)