was about to blog like 5 hours ago(before i go to bed)
but the server was down...can't online...that's y...
wake up and check your blog...u've been lazy too..
40 chapter in 40 days plan about the book...
*FAILED*
maybe is because of the "running man"
hahahhaa...
anyway...been busy last 2 days before i go back to Malaysia for my brother's wedding.
cause everything is left to the last minute.
'flying' around in the city getting stuff...for everyone...
so it's kinda tiring.

OKAY.........
to be honest, i don't know how i am feeling now...
can't wait to see everyone, my friends and family..
but in the same time, it's the last time i see my friend......
well....we'll see each other one day
but who know that's when...
6 month??maybe 1 year??maybe no..
anyway, you'll still see my happy smile hanging on my face...^^
aww...i'll miss her smiley eyes...

heeeeee saaaaaaaaa *yoga*
i have to clear my mind!!!
hahahaha....
talk to God..so He'll heal...
hahahaha...

back to the topic..
i think i'll have a new life when i get back in Sydney..
start from 0 again..
start planning
start working
start saving
start to learn something new..
start school
i know i was like saying this every time i went back to Malaysia
but it's just a nothing happen..hahahah...
this time!!i will do it!!

aaaaaaaa!!!!!cant wait to see my parents and brothers!!
hope they'll not complain i am skinny...
especially my mom....complaining all the time..
hope my sister wont be blame....
cause my mom always did that to my sister..><

anyway...got to keep my laptop in the bag...
until i reach malaysia...i'll keep on continuing to blog...
see you ...
i love you..^^
GB



Comments (0)