it was a sunny day!!
a very good day...
but i had a bad starting..
a very sad message...
anyway....i got breakkie!! with Her...^^
CONGEE!!!it was good!! then went to work!!
my friend cook me mutton!!
u know mutton??goat!!
hahahaa...very nice!!i ate it with bread and 4 eggs....scrambled!!
like my usual breakfast!!
and then i had my 1st milkshake after one month..
since i got my stupid cough...
it's my laz day working so i just don care about my cough!!
chocolate milkshake with MALT!!!!
YUMMMM!!!!
and the whole day i was hitting flies...
no customers at all...

was quiet...went home earlier...
but not my home...
my 'friend''s..
had some desert and more deserts!!!hahahha..
very nice..
but it's too sweet i guess...have to stop going too sweet...
maybe half way sweet??
'diabetes' comes, trouble comes!!
anyway...i don mind eating desserts everyday...
*closing my mouth smiling*

anyway...
dear reader,
i always wanna tell u EVERYTHING........
i want u to be the 1st to know...
but u have to check my blog EVERY single day...
u'll miss out a lot!!^^
it's kinda late now...
sleep tight!!^^
night...GBU

Comments (0)