*listening ku dibri kuasa*
is a song i learn today!!
the druming part i mean....
like it really much and it is a tough song to play!!
working hard on it!!
still i will work really hard for it...

learnt to read some music notes too!!
some new symbols represent like
-->D.S.al Coda
--> to Coda
-->Fine.

by the way,
nice day today!!! sun SHINE!!!
it's like me me!!
super hyper active today!!don't know y...
work like ant!!hahaha....
let me think of a song...*shine like a star*
""we will shine for YOU""

and got a conformation to start work next wednesday in the museum!!
whoohoo....

and had a really nice dinner cook by my SHI MU!!
baked chicken with some orange skin flavour,
cheese baked potato with cream,
refreshing orange dressing salad
and the last one is orange and poppy seeds cheese cake...
whoooo!!!!amazing!!

but inside me still doesn't feel that good...
in between those happy and active hours....
the screwing still goes on..
every time it goes through my mind..
it's like comes every couple hour...
there's just someone mentioning something..
then it links my mind to the unhappy side...

anyway...thanks God giving me a happy day today..
even though i was late got work...hahaha...
i really enjoy my day today!!
give thanks!!^^

GB everyone ....
have a night sleep..^^

Comments (0)