hello peeps!!!

tiring day....once i step into the house..the girls of the house start complaining the weather....
WHY IT'S SO HOT!!!!i mean it not suppose to be 20C on winter!!
i think Mother Earth is giving us warning!!!
start to recycle and got some plants people.....hahaha...

anyway..this is my day...
got an express gym this morning...hahaha...
actually this is the plan....
wake up on 6.30 a.m. clean up and breakfast and 7.30 a.m. go gym with sissy
BUT..it's hard to move out of my comfort zone...reluctant to wake up...the nice electric blanket with my double blanket (sister and mine) + my new spring bed from Mr.T...hahaha...
on the other side...sissy got the same problem...i reckon she got double blanket too...end up i got a express gym and sissy no gym..
X X X....*shake head* not good not good...need more commitment!!
anyway...work and hand washed my beanie and shirts then meet up with my ZOO BUDDIES!!
went karaoke and skipped my class...*shake head* again....need more discipline...hahaha...
while we were singing....they start saying i am crying...><
maybe just yawning + my flu = fake cry...
but actually those songs do touched my feelings...hahaha...
had some talk while dinner after karaoke...
ngap ngap ngap ngap....a lot of talking...but not me...hahaha...
because...as usual...i am the listener...they got like millions of stories to tell and i am like dorri...
u guys know dorri??the fish...forgetfull fish in 'the finding nemo'
once i sleep..the next day i forget everything...so no stories from me...
before i 'hands' off...check this out guys....











this is our group's ............phrase??
or slogan???
i dont know that word...hahahha....
anyway...this is design from Acit!! one from our Zoo group!!

hmm...heart talk now....
feeling a bit to the alone side again...
hahaha...it's kinda sad because it's like....
wanna tell someone what i am doing now...
but there's no one to tell...
like what i used to do...><
maybe i'll used to it again soon...
time heals...
and God heals...
night guys...NIGHT..^^

Comments (0)