haha...SUNDAY!!!
it's a church but i end up going to work in the morning..
so i miss out the Sunday service...:(

anyway..there's something i wanna share is about God's blessing..
it's like pouring upon me overloading!!
i was praying to have another kind of job a few months ago i think..
as my current job is too comfort..
im in my comfort Zone....
pay is not that high (as i deserve a higher pay...i think)
and the environment is not that good i think...
it seems easy and free and happy working there..
but thing is not the way u see...
people just doesn't care...
u'll see half of the real side of the world here...^^
i've seen a lot...

anyway...i got another job in the museum as everyone knows!!!
and my casual job as a barista in Zetland is actually asking me to work more for them..,
to be a part time worker i think...
it's like double blessing !!!
but i still haven't say YES yet cause i still haven't decide yet...

anyway.. today we got a worship session in The Brigades service..
everyone is making a circle and start to worship God..
i don't know why i got this sad feeling about my pass...
about my ex- girlfriend that's standing beside me at that time...
and then something tells me that's a chance to pray for her..
maybe the last chance cause she is going back to her country for good soon...
so i went forward to pray for her...
i wasn't speaking clearly cause i emotion was unstable....
and she don really hears me too cause everyone were worshiping at the same time..

alright...this is the interesting part...
ko daniel or daniel (as i call him daniel not ko daniel)
came to me and start praying for me..
one hand is on top of my head and the other on my left chest(heart)
and i can feel the power come right through the both hands!!
i tears grumbling down non-stop!!
i can totally feel He is speaking through daniel to me.
and u know what...
my whole part of my head is numb after that..
SERIOUSLY!!!
unbelievable...
and my eyes were like rabbits!!
red and swallow a bit...
i actually went 3 times to the toilet to check my eyes...
it's kind of embarrassing!!

anyway...we went norita to have some Sunday thingy
as we canceled out Sunday Tea Party due to CEO Adit is not coming..
and also one of our member fanny okunuyu is cpek at home i think..

ting dong ting dong...
the time strikes 2...
it's time to bed!!
i can't sleep after 2....
it's my rules!!
night peoples!!!
i love you!!!^^
GBu..
sweet dreams!!



Comments (0)