i am very tired...
wanted to have a rest but time is too short...><
need more time actually...
many people need to meet up....
i want to have my blackberry work!!so i can use it...
so i can get connect to others too ....
what's happening to everyone....

woke up this morning...
mom is the one that shake me up!!hahaha...
and then she start her '''lecture'''
things i dislike the most...
angry and sad...
it's like what happen to my mom??
too old??or there's something wrong in her mind??
she's like pressuring herself too much!!
think too much...
and she is saying something hurtful....
to everyone close to her...like her family....
should i bring her to a doctor??
just doesn't want to see her become worse!!
*worried*

my dad....see-ing him getting old....
and i can see that he is not really happy
cause my mom keep on complaining all the time..
is daddy still will be the patient ones and take every complaint??
i can see he is like giving her the "go away" look...
daddy feels sick as well??
really want to know what's going on in daddy's mind??
hope he don't keep everything and explode one day...

granny....of course she is old...but still with a very cute look..
but she's the tricky one..
as we know...old people always got "something" with them..
like diabetes, heart problem, high blood pressure, sore leg.....
my granny got all of those i list..
mainly is cause she don't really control her food...
and don really remember which medicine she should take...
she used to eat like whatever medicine she sees....
another thing is she like to eat junk food and something sweet...
without letting you know!!
she's like a mouse in our house....
she eats everything that we put on the table and when you ask..
she says :" i didn't eat those...i don like those junk food."
it's like so obvious she's the only one there...
one more thing is she'll wake up in the middle of the night...
goes to the kitchen and look for food....
*sigh*
and the strangest thing is every time we ask her to eat something...
she'll say :" No...i'm not hungry"
what happen to these people!!!

me....every night before i sleep...
things goes turning around my mind...
it doesn't feel good at all..
like now...
the eyes will just turn watery...

*singing*
"It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time, all the time"

as usual...people still asking about my 'girlfriend'..
and more more questions....
what's happening in my mind??
i don't know...

He knows...it's 2 now...
my time to bed!!
night guys!!
GBU..




Comments (0)