hello everyone, spend a previous days finishing off my project...
finally i can blog...
i heard a really interesting story about a pig and a cow yesterday while i am sewing...

In Indonesia, they call cow "sapi"??
And one day, a pig walk around in the farm and saw the cow,

he said, ' PI...PI...i am VERY ANGRY!!'
cow said, 'why? what happened?'
pig said , ' you know, i sacrifice EVERY single part of my body for human being, they love my fats, bone, legs, even my skin they used to make crackers. Why they like to use my name to scold people?? like BABI lu, CINA BABI....... Why dont they scold SAPI lu.CINA LEMBU!...?

the cow thinks for a moment and *ting*
she figure out something

and she said, ' i know why!!
you give them what you have when you died, not when you are alive.
It's like you HAVE TO give them and you have no other choice.
Not like me, I give them milk when i'm alive and i feel good giving them what they want.'

-The End-

Lesson:
Do you know about GIVING???
what came up in your mind??
$$??
when we talk about giving, that's not all about $$
it can be support, time, love, effort, sacrifices...........
and many  more...

So.......

Let start GIVING with a free heart,
before it's too late,
don't wait until it's too late,
when we HAVE to give,
then we are forced to give.



Comments (0)