Some people who hear about my decision not to date till i'm ready for marriage assume that my heart must've broken.
NO!!!!
my heart was broken and was ade new by my Savior.
The change in my attitude was the result of realizing the implication of belonging to Him.
The Son of God (Jesus) died for me!!!
He came to free me from the hopelessness of living for myself.
That had to change everything - including my love life.
Having a girlfriend is no longer my greatest need.
i'm kissing dating goodbye~
because i found something because i found out there's something better in store.

Relationships with the opposite sex can no longer be about "having a good time" or "learning what i want in a relationships."
they're not to be about GETTING BUT GIVING.
Every relationships for a Christian is an opportunity to love another person like God has loved us.
To lay down our desire and do what's in his or her best interest.
To care for him or her even when there's nothing in it for us.
To want that person's purity and holiness because it please God and protect him or her.

Comments (0)