i had my longest sleep ever in Sydney so far!!
12 hours....i woke up for 20 min to text for a while and brush my teeth .^^
anyway...i feel like i got the most longest dream i ever have!!
1st one is i a in a bank and the tellers are like asking me about my bank online id number.
and i keep on got wrong and than i forgot!!hahaha....
i just remember i am nervous and not feeling so good!!

2nd is i am in the car with my friends and i saw Miss Evelyn Chiau!!
i think that's because she keep on saying that she wants to come Sydney on her easter break....
she is in a car....(back seat) and i think the chinese that driving is her driver...
then my friend's car stop at the traffic light and she went through so i wave to her...
after that my friend's car catch up and i saw her painting inside the car...
not on a paper but ON the car and i was like thinking....
*hmm...rich ppl really do things like that.*
then POP!!! i woke up....

that's my dream!!

Comments (0)