I rarely have a bad day. A tiring day, yes, a boring day, yes, but not bad. I don't know how to describe a bad day; sometimes even if I hurt myself accidentally, I won't call it a bad day. It's just gonna be: OUCH!! :p

The worst day I've ever had was when I had to end my recent relationship. It hurts (unlike Hell, cos of course, Hell is worse) so bad and I never ever ever ever want to feel that kind of feeling again ever. But even then, now that day seemed to be so far away. I know it was hurt, but I can't quite recall the exact feeling. Maybe because I don't want to. Maybe because I'm strong enough. Or maybe because I've moved on.

I think it's a bit of everything in my case. And the distance does help, it's easier to just shut down your thoughts about something that might hurt you. Anyway, my point is, when you have a 'not very good day' well then try making it a GOOD day. Don't sit around and drowns in your sadness and misery. Sure, I've been there and sometimes it just feels so good to let it all out. But one or two days is enough. No more.

God doesn't want you to become too attach to your past. Neither your family and friends. Whatever it was that happened in the past, or at this moment, have faith that tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow is always going to be a better day. And if you think you're not strong enough, then seek for help, whether it's from God or friends. Don't just keep it to yourself.

The most important thing is to keep being positive. The challenge that I face with my broken heart is knowing I won't be with that someone that I love. Knowing he will find someone else and love her just breaks my heart even more and it makes me sad. But you know what? It would make me even sadder if he never find someone else. Because sometimes just because you have the same destination, doesn't mean you have to go with that person through the same path. Sometimes you have your own path, and he has his own too. And in the middle of it, somehow, finally, you'll find a person who can accompany you through that path.

You might think: I don't want another person, I want just this one person, this is the love of my life and so on. But the truth is, you don't really know it's for sure. That's the truth. We stumble upon people who we thought we love, and until that last person came, we always thought the love we had before is the 'real' one.

But it doesn't mean what you had all this time is not real. It was real. It is real. But it's not meant to be.

So, when your day is not a very good day, put on your favorite tv show, eat your favorite food, have ice creams, go to gym, meet some friends, have some fun! Go out! Do something new!! Just don't let your past ruin your moment.

I'm moving out of my bad days. I hope you are too..

Comments (0)