hi peeps!!it's been some time i didn't update myself!!hahaha...
nothing much change actually...going back to my old routine...
work school and gym....hahahaha....
but something need to be changed...lol...
i'm trying to go gym early in the morning before i go work....
so i got some more spare time to do something else at night..
and i sleep earlier and i can wake up earlier then i go gym....
that's my new plan....sounds like a better routine and it's an effective one...
hope it works!!
just need to stand up and WALK again...
it's been a long time i am stop the routine...since 3 months ago...
fats' been growing all around me...
need stay FIRM!!!have to work really hard on it!!

anyway...the reason i put the title i changed?? is ....
one of my best friend send me a Facebook message telling me he read my blog and tells me that i've changed...
and i think about it....hmmm....what's changing in me??
-was reborn and being a Junior Christ.that's 1 changes.
-knowing what i am going to do now...(has a plan) that's 2
-has been drinking lately.that's 3

that's 3 things i can asnwer if u ask me that question.
at least now i got someOne(Jesus Christ) to depend on....
i can walk through my thorny path with Him guiding me.
it's not an easy road but He will guide me to a bright side..^^

GBu my friend...
i miss you.

Comments (0)