today is a super tired day!!
wake up really early and finished everything really late...
got gym got work got school got 2 farewell dinner and 1 birthday party...hahaha..
anyway...while on the way back home after gym...
something happened!!!

there's some mucus in my mouth!!
(disgusting isn't it??)
doesn't feeling so well lately...
might cause of everyone around me is sick.
anyway...i am wondering if u guys is in my situation..what will you do??

-normally people just spit it on the floor.
[my teacher (high school) told me if u spit on the floor and when it dries up, it'll become small particle and spread the virus through the wind.]

-some of them put it in a piece of tissue and throw it in a bin.
[too bad i don't have tissue at the moment]

-swallow it back to your body.
[what i found out from Mr.Google,only a small part of the mucus goes down into the stomach where it gets dissolved. The majority of the mucus gets stuck.]

wanna know what i did just now??
i swallow it...^^
eww...disgusting isn't it??
cause i rather harm myself but not others.
especially my friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, families,
my loved ones.

so if u don have tissue with you in that situation, what will you do??
*sniff*
GB everyone.
and good night.

before i sleep...go check out this website to prevent you to have mucus.^^
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Mucus
stay healthy guys.

Comments (0)