today is 30th of May 2009
hahahahahha....dis is the day im going to leave all my frenZ...hahhahaha

before dat..

let us refresh wad i hv done through the day!!!!!

my frenz...scout d gina...all come my houseto say bye bye wo....

hihi...then when i go out from my house...

when wan go into my car...

see dao charleet tou tou mo mo d in his car phone donno who....

like don wan let me knoe...

but i didn't ask much

then we jiu fly car go penang liao lo...

yi lu shang you shuo mei siao....

cause all ppl is nervous bout joe's(the driver) driving skills....

hahahaha...if is me jiu no worries liao....^^

then within 1 hour jiu reach QUEENSBAY mall le...

i hv some shopping with my bro CHARLEET n JOe..hahahahah...

n also my 1st EX-gal got come with us too...

buy ti ku ar..jeans ar..boxer...hihihiih

then we go eat pan-cakes...hahahahah...nice...^^

when we jz finish order.....we saw dao 2 SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat's pek ling n yew ying...

they're coming down from the escaletor...(soli if spell wrongly)

hahahah...then they so shock when saw me point at them...

then faster run away n tel me they're going back le...

then i start to suspect someone from us is gv-ing them news...

after my investigation...hahhaha...

charleet is the si gina keep telling them the news...

then i think back jz now charleet guai guai su su in the car phone someone

i think is gv-ing them news..hahahha...

in a blink of an eye....

we hv to go airport liao...

the 2 spy also come...hahahaha...

with the sexy singlet....hahahaha...





















hahaha...see her le ma..

trying to say they gete scold by yew ying's mom....
then we buy note book ar...n a SPECIAL pen...
hiak hiak...then take pic lo...like the 1 show on the above d...^^
then....
i'm GONE...
watching lam mui eyes sui wang wang...
the rest no any emotion...hahhaa...
after dat wad happen there i dono le...
hihihi....


Comments (2)

On June 7, 2009 at 9:19 PM , Rocker said...

say us no reaction. OKAY!
nvm... or else what we act was too cold for you. @@

 
On June 11, 2009 at 3:34 PM , ♥ Jiie ♍ said...

yerrrrr
I tak dapat hantar you =(