haha...it's me again...
now..im here in aus...
let me tel u all all bout me..^^
in here...^^




















dis is my apartment....N110 / 233
Harris Street Pyrmont , NSW , 2009 , Sydney , AUS




















After open the door...u'll see the washing room
in ur left hand side...^^




















n a shoe rack on ur right hand side...
hahaha....














then....u'll see dis...














dis is my dinning table...














''Living room"......




















Balcony........














n dis is my kitchen...look from the living room...




















n dis is how the kitchen look inside...





















dis is my bathroom...
inside my bedroom...haha...




















dis is the desk...mine d still not here...














n this is the bed...of us....














both thing + jiu shi dis le...hahaha..




















finally...the character...
my bro....chard..one of the roommates...




















the tauke soo...lao pan niang...
also my sista...ning...














n dis is my boss....
garrick...haha....
dat's all....
finished...
thkx....

Comments (0)