haha...new place...the rocks...
today came here d market...
jajajaja...the rocks market..















look something like dat...
many ppl...














n this is another corner...














n this is another corner again...
it's quite big...^^
the purple shirt there d is my sista...
n the white coat d is diana...
my sista's good fren...














n dis is someone blowing the aboriginal thing..
quite nice too...
a few ppl play this thing....
n selling their CDs...
on the streets around circular quay...














n dis man...
incredible man...
hahaha...using sprays to paint..^^
fucking nice...














n dis crystal thing...
when the wind blows...
it look like the crystal ball flying on the air..
n there is many nice things..
who come here for holiday i can bring u all come here...^^















me n my sista...^^
cause the rocks market is opposite the opera house..
so...we take n pic^^














n dis is my new hairstyle...
after whole morning walking in the rocks market..
nice ma...??















n dis is my dinner tonight....
har mee...
also hokkien me...
+ bihun...
+meat ball
+1 full egg
hiak hiak....

Comments (1)

On June 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM , ♥ Jiie ♍ said...

y yr hair cacat de ???
haha
yorr..
so delicious
see tiok pun pat tor L