Happy birthday to myself!! (like 3 weeks ago..><)
the reason i entitled this "Happy Birthday" is because i promise myself to start blogging after my birthday...but.....Yea.... you know what happened..the "L" word.
anyway........a few days before my birthday, something came into my mind. Reasons why I celebrate my birthday. So...what's so special about birthday??
some people would say : "because it's the day i was born" or "because everyone celebrate birthday!"
or maybe "because i will have presents." hahaha...
for me... celebrating birthday is like celebrating New Year? the 31st of December where the clock strikes 12....
people get a partner and kiss them (American style) Fireworks (Australia style) Snowy spray on cars on the streets (Malysian style).....bla bla bla...
its actually a starting of another journey the next stage of my one year older Life..
i made some resolution and i AM trying to fulfil them. the List are:
- finish the Bible.
- Get good results in all of my studies
- be better in my drumming
- Go into University
- Get fit!!
- Serve God more!!

YEAH!! i can do it!! Jangan Kuatir, Percaya saja. (from today's sermon)

there's something interesting about today.
we got a speaker came from KOREA but is preaching in Indonesian!! it's even better than my indonesia..>< LUAR  BIASA!!

Penning off!! night..GBU

Comments (0)