jz now morning..
i am sleeping..Zzz
suddenlly...something drop on my legs...
i thought i am having nightmare...
some kinda monster catching my legs...
Arhhhhhhhhhhhh....
i keep on kicking...
but still....it was too strong...TT
jiu wake up le...
look at my legs..
really got something on my legs...
yuan lai.......
the "tiang" that i hang my shirts fall down n crushed on me..><
donno y ...maybe too heavy le...
nvm...boss also kena...
we jiu move up the thing...
put hoseh liao i jiu go toilet pee...
then back to bed...
wanna see wad is the time..
look at the phone...!!!!
the real nightmare...
20 MISSED CALLS..
2 messages.
it's a unknown calls..
so it's from Malaysia i think...
then i start to open the messages..
1st msg..good bye...
2nd msg.. i won't call u and u don't call me again.i am not joking.we'll jz write n message.that's all..
i was shocked looked at it...
thinking....
wad have i done....
AGAIN???
i nooded there...
looking at the ceiling.
donno what to do...
donno y i am keep thinking wad hav i done...
but..nth i can think dao...
i can't breath easily..
something press on my heart...
feeling really bad...
then i went work...
with a really bad mood..
n hav an early dismiss...
izzit the best nightmare i ever had??><
hmm....
donno....

Comments (1)

On January 24, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Jaslyn Lam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.