everyone sure think i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good in australia...
hahaha....
it is good...
but not everything are good...

hm...when first come her...
got a job...cooking...serving...
but the boss...
hmm...got a poison mouth!!
keep on rushing me...
using bad words....hmm....
u know??bad words???
hahaha....n do faces...
those stupid face...><
like those bitches...
now ok le...
got a goood goood goood boss...
working in the same roof with my sista...
maybe the bossses is too good...
no problem with them...
i do my things good....they treat me good...^^
the problem is.....the 1 good with me..
become like 'bad' boss...
when i am busying cooking those machine gun order...
u know??the order...that keep on coming??
she start her mood!!
period mood...
cal me faster.... say me slow..
do shit breakfast...
tel me she hv to look at customers' face...
say this say that...
hmm.......
u know??how it feel???
do u??
let me tel u...
it feels like crying..^^
but sometimes...
she treats me good wo...
help me wash those dishes...
help me mop...
take water gv me drink...
so....
i hv to suffer her mood...
SOMETIMES....^^
that's my working hours' mood..
jz splitting out..
let my fellow followers know..^^
thx for looking..^^

Comments (0)